- To provide a forum for CCR&R Directors
to discuss issues of mutual concern including but not limited to
best practices, state-wide political and public affairs initiatives,
relations with funding sources, data development, etc.
- To issue or supervise the approval of course
work; supervise awarding of and records relative to the issuance
- To serve as a contact point with NACCRRA and
other national organizations as well as state organizations working
on child care issues.
- To purchase materials, attend meetings, and
engage in similar activities which are not funded by other sources
but which are deemed to be of collective value to the CCR&Rs
- To facilitate the collection, analysis, interpretation,
coordination and dissemination of data about child care services
and needs in Utah.
- To initiate and support efforts to increase
state and private support for child care services.
- To coordinate efforts to increase diversity
of funding for CCR&R services.
Click on your county to find your local CCR&R: